At Martin Haynes we are in close contact with local GP’s and Hospitals and are registered to provide appointments for minor eye conditions (MECS) so if you are experiencing any of the following we can see you free of charge to diagnose, treat or refer you on to the relevant professionals if necessary.
- Red eye
- Dry eye, gritty and uncomfortable eyes
- Irritation and inflammation of the eye
- Significant recent sticky discharge from the eye or watery eye
- Recently occurring or sudden increase of flashes and floaters
- Painful eye
- Ingrowing eyelashes
- Recent and sudden reduced vision
- Something in your eye
This helps alleviate the strain on your local GP’s and hospitals.
We also provide cataracts assessments and can if suitable refer on to local clinics that can potentially operate within weeks.